Thanks to mary/the teach for hosting this neat meme. Click on http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/ to view more red photos.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Ruby Tuesday
This is how Gary does maintenance on the French Creek and Eastern Railroad. Some of the areas are very difficult to reach, and this nifty ladder lets him access to hard to reach spots.
Thanks to mary/the teach for hosting this neat meme. Click on http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/ to view more red photos.
Thanks to mary/the teach for hosting this neat meme. Click on http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/ to view more red photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
So that's how you reach across to arrange and rearrange the railroad!
My Ruby Tuesday post is at
More of Me - EG
I always wondered how you'd work on the back of a model railroad system.
My RT is up. here, if you get a chance to stop by.
OOpps be careful Gary,,,,,, What a gard work but it is really fun to see.... here is mine http://whenmomtalks.com/2009/02/ruby-shoes.html
Whoa! Now that brings about a whole entirely different Toot! Toot! (ACK! Did I really SAY that? On someone ELSE's blog??? Shame on me!) That actually IS a nifty ladder!
Becky, I'm so glad you took the photo and Gary I'm so glad you posed for it! Excellent RT capture! Such devotion to your trains! :)
Ha, ha, ha, ha, that's quite a sight. Fun capture.
Wonderful photo! Cool ladder. Probably helps to have long arms too.
very cool ladder
That will teach you to build against the wall. I think with train layouts it is always a toss up as to how you have your access. This is a good solution. My problem would be that I have exceeded the capacity for most ladders.
Post a Comment