Monday, February 1, 2010

Ruby Tuesday

For Ruby Tuesday I thought I'd take you around the back side of the train layout and show you a bit of the crude oil refinery. Also seen in the picture is one of 4 oil tanker cars from Oil City, Pennsylvania. These tankers will be traveling to the refinery at Warren, Pennsylvania and the oil will be made into gasoline and other oil by products.
Thanks so much to mary/the teach for keeping this fun site going.
You can click on her site Here to see lots more RED.

4 comments:

Leora said...

You certainly make the nitty gritty of oil production seem like a lot of fun!

Carletta said...

Lots of little bits of red!
I really like the gum billboard. It reminds me of my Grandma who carried this gum in her purse and would always give me some in church. :)

Marites said...

quite informative but are they just scale models? My RT is up too:)

Marice said...

looks really interesting! thanks for sharing :)

u may view mine here